Listen to this article!
Android 10, formerly known as Android Q, was released today to the general public.
This new update includes 65 new gender-inclusive emojis.
The new Dark theme, as Google calls it uses true black backgrounds to keep your battery alive for longer. Moreover, it changes the way your Google apps look, such as Calendar, Photos and Gmail.
We’ve covered all the latest features Android 10 has to offer in our recent post. Do check it out.
Also worth noting is a Digital Wellbeing feature. Digital Wellbeing provides you with a daily view on how often you check your phone and how often different applications are used. With daily app timers, you can then set boundaries and unplug with features like Wind Down at night.
Android 10 will also debut on the new Google Pixel 4, which is likely to come out in October. You can check out Google’s Official Android 10 page here.
- Anirudh is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Clickdotme. He does not like describing himself in the third-person and had a hard time coming up with these two sentences!
- How To2019.10.29How To DM On Instagram From A PC & Mac
- Apple2019.09.11Apple Event 2019: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Arcade, iPad, Watch 2019 Announced, Price & Availability
- Apple2019.09.10Apple Downplays Google Report As ‘Misleading’
- Apple2019.09.09Apple iPhone 11 Event: How To Watch, Start Time, Livestream Options, What To Expect