Listen to this article!
The iPhone 11 Pro has made its debut with upgraded video and photo capabilities. Apple Arcade is going live with iOS 13, and a new and stronger iPad is primed. Apple’s game subscription service is now available.
“We are so excited to launch Apple Arcade on the App Store. A curated selection of over 100 new and exclusive games from many of the most innovative game developers in the world is the perfect complement to the App Store’s existing massive catalog of games,” said Phil Schiller,
Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “We think customers of all ages are going to be delighted that a single subscription gives the whole family unlimited access to the full catalog of amazing Apple Arcade games, all without any ads or additional purchases, while knowing every game must meet Apple’s high privacy standards.”
Pricing and Availability
- Apple Arcade will be available via a new tab on the App Store for $4.99 (US) per month and is launching with a one-month free trial in more than 150 countries and regions.
- The subscription will automatically renew at $4.99 per month at the end of the one-month free trial until cancelled. Customers can cancel at any time in Settings at least one day before each renewal date.
- Apple Arcade will be available on September 19 with iOS 13, on September 30 on iPadOS and tvOS 13, and in October on macOS Catalina.
“With Apple TV+, we are presenting all-original stories from the best, brightest and most creative minds, and we know viewers will find their new favorite show or movie on our service,” said Zack Van Amburg, Apple’s head of Worldwide Video. “Each Apple TV+ original offers its own unique story, fresh perspective and powerful message — all meant to entertain, connect and inspire cultural conversations.”
The service will be available on the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, Mac and other platforms, including online at tv.apple.com, for $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. Starting today, customers who purchase any iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch or Mac can enjoy one year of Apple TV+ for free. Through Family Sharing, up to six family members can share one Apple TV+ subscription.
Apple iPad 7th Gen
Apple today introduced the new seventh-generation iPad, bringing more screen area and support for the full-sized Smart Keyboard1 to its most popular and most affordable iPad.
Starting at $329, the upgraded iPad features a stunning 10.2-inch Retina display and the latest innovations including Apple Pencil2 support, the fast A10 Fusion chip, advanced cameras and sensors, unmatched portability and connectivity, ease of use and great all-day battery life.
Apple Watch Series 5
Apple today announced Apple Watch Series 5, debuting an Always-On Retina display that never sleeps, so it’s easy to see the time and other important information, without raising or tapping the display.
New location features, from a built-in compass to current elevation, help users better navigate their day, while international emergency calling1 allows customers to call emergency services directly from Apple Watch in over 150 countries, even without iPhone nearby.
Apple Watch Series 5 is available in a wider range of materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic and an all-new titanium.
Pricing and Availability
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) starts at $399 (US) and Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) starts at $499. The popular Series 3 (GPS), with built-in GPS, optical heart rate sensor and water resistance, starts at a new low price of $199 and Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) is $299.
iPhone 11 introduces a powerful dual-camera system, offering an intuitive camera experience claiming the highest quality video in a smartphone and Night mode for photos.
iPhone 11 is powered by the A13 Bionic chip, while built to last through an entire day on a single charge, and is designed to withstand the elements with improved water resistance.
“iPhone 11 is the next generation of iPhone, packed with great new capabilities in an incredible design, including new Ultra Wide and Wide cameras for gorgeous videos and photos, the power and ease of use of iOS 13, and A13 Bionic — the fastest chip ever in a smartphone that quickly handles the tasks that matter most to people every day,” said Phil Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.
“With the tight integration between hardware, software and services, the advancements in iPhone 11 bring an unparalleled user experience at an affordable price to even more customers. We think people will love it.”
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
These two new phones are deemed as the successors to the iPhone XS and XS Max. A new triple-camera system provides a pro-level camera experience with an Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto camera.
“iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are the most powerful and advanced smartphones we have ever made. They are packed with sophisticated technology that pros can count on to get their work done, and for anyone who wants the very best device made, even if they are not a pro,” said Phil Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.
“iPhone 11 Pro has the first triple-camera system in iPhone and is far and away the best camera we’ve ever made, it provides our customers with great range of creative control and advanced photo and video editing features in iOS 13. The Super Retina XDR is the brightest and most advanced display in iPhone and the A13 Bionic chip sets a new bar for smartphone performance and power efficiency.”
Pricing and Availability
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max will be available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB models in midnight green, space gray, silver and gold starting at $999 and $1,099, respectively. Customers can also get iPhone 11 Pro for $24.95 a month5 or $599 with trade-in6 and iPhone 11 Pro Max for $29.12 a month or $699 with trade-in from apple.com, in the Apple Store app and Apple Stores. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary).
- Anirudh is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Clickdotme. He does not like describing himself in the third-person and had a hard time coming up with these two sentences!
- Apple2019.09.11Apple Event 2019: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Arcade, iPad, Watch 2019 Announced, Price & Availability
- Apple2019.09.10Apple Downplays Google Report As ‘Misleading’
- Apple2019.09.09Apple iPhone 11 Event: How To Watch, Start Time, Livestream Options, What To Expect
- Android2019.09.07Update: CamScanner Android App Is Back On The Google Play Store