Listen to this article!
Yesterday, Samsung revealed a new laptop. The Galaxy Book S is a Windows 10 laptop driven by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor claimed to be as mobile and durable as mobile phones.
The company argues that the device will last up to 23 hours and will connect to gigabit LTE on-the-go.
Like other ARM laptops, S is promised to be ‘always on’ and ‘always connected’ with an instant touch to wake. The device is only 0.95 kg in weight and has a 13.3-inch, multi-touch (10-point) display, making portability a vital component of the value proposition.
During the unpacked Galaxy Note 10 event, Samsung announced the device, and it took quite some time to talk about the accomplishments of Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx.
The chip mentioned above is a 7nm system-on-a-chip, which is 40% faster than Galaxy Book 2 that Samsung earlier launched, and can perform 80% more quickly. The laptop is fanless and quiet, as with other mobile devices.
- One terabyte of solid-state storage
- Sound by AKG stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- 1080p screen resolution
- 8 gigabytes of LPDDR4X RAM
- One MicroSD slot
- 720p front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth® v 5.0
- USB-C port
- Windows Hello sign-in via a fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions 305.2 x 203.2 x 6.2-11.8 mm
- Anirudh is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Clickdotme. He does not like describing himself in the third-person and had a hard time coming up with these two sentences!
- Apple2019.09.11Apple Event 2019: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Arcade, iPad, Watch 2019 Announced, Price & Availability
- Apple2019.09.10Apple Downplays Google Report As ‘Misleading’
- Apple2019.09.09Apple iPhone 11 Event: How To Watch, Start Time, Livestream Options, What To Expect
- Android2019.09.07Update: CamScanner Android App Is Back On The Google Play Store