Listen to this article!
After it was revealed in late July this year that Samsung had ‘redesigned’ the fold to make it more durable, Samsung today announced the Galaxy Fold would be available from Sep 6.
South Korea will be first to get the updated Galaxy Fold, beginning on Sep 6. France, Germany, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States, and other countries will get it soon after.
Samsung said in a blog post, “During the past several months, Samsung has been refining the Galaxy Fold to ensure it delivers the best possible experience. Not only we improved the Galaxy Fold’s design and construction, but also took the time to rethink the entire consumer journey.”
- Anirudh is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Clickdotme. He does not like describing himself in the third-person and had a hard time coming up with these two sentences!
- Apple2019.09.11Apple Event 2019: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Arcade, iPad, Watch 2019 Announced, Price & Availability
- Apple2019.09.10Apple Downplays Google Report As ‘Misleading’
- Apple2019.09.09Apple iPhone 11 Event: How To Watch, Start Time, Livestream Options, What To Expect
- Android2019.09.07Update: CamScanner Android App Is Back On The Google Play Store