Listen to this article!
Google has added another new feature to the Google Maps app, offering information on bike-sharing stations. Available on both iOS and Android devices to make life easier for daily bike commuters.
Google also claims that this feature will notify whether or not bicycles are available. This was made possible through their partnership with ITO World, a transit data company.
Last year, the newly announced feature was tested in New York City. Google Maps will also inform you if a space is available in a station close to your destination.
The feature is currently available in 24 world cities, including Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Chicago, Hamburg, Dublin, Helsinki, Kaohsiung, London and so forth.
- Anirudh is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Clickdotme. He does not like describing himself in the third-person and had a hard time coming up with these two sentences!
- How To2019.10.29How To DM On Instagram From A PC & Mac
- Apple2019.09.11Apple Event 2019: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Arcade, iPad, Watch 2019 Announced, Price & Availability
- Apple2019.09.10Apple Downplays Google Report As ‘Misleading’
- Apple2019.09.09Apple iPhone 11 Event: How To Watch, Start Time, Livestream Options, What To Expect