Listen to this article!
In a rather suprising turn of events, on June 12, 2019, Google chose to “leak” its own phone design, although in this context it was more like a teaser. In any case, Google formally confirmed the Pixel 4 and gave us an insight into the design of the Google made Pixel 4.
This picture was very comparable to the renders of the Pixel 4 we had been seeing for the past couple months. We can see the large square camera bump on the back, it also lacks a fingerprint scanner, and the placement of the button is right.
In Google’s Pixel 4 picture, there are only a few details to note. The power button is white. We understand that when it comes to buttons Google wants to play with color, and that’s what the black model will do this year, too.
The other thing we can see is the white circle in the bump of the camera which seems to be the flash.
- Anirudh is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Clickdotme. He does not like describing himself in the third-person and had a hard time coming up with these two sentences!
- Apple2019.09.11Apple Event 2019: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Arcade, iPad, Watch 2019 Announced, Price & Availability
- Apple2019.09.10Apple Downplays Google Report As ‘Misleading’
- Apple2019.09.09Apple iPhone 11 Event: How To Watch, Start Time, Livestream Options, What To Expect
- Android2019.09.07Update: CamScanner Android App Is Back On The Google Play Store