Listen to this article!
Microsoft has unveiled what we should expect from the updates for Windows 10, codenamed 19H2, which will improve efficiency and overall tweaks, as we anticipated, rather than add any fresh headline-grabbing features.
While some people may find that disappointing, the move is reasonable.
For a while now, Microsoft has released 2 significant updates to Windows 10 every year – Windows 10 May 2019 Update (19H1) has only recently arrived – and every new update has added lots of fresh functionality, but also a major bug or two.
It seems like a good idea for Microsoft to take a little breather and concentrate on how to get Windows 10 working and solving problems.
According to Microsoft, Windows 10 19H2 will focus on enhancing efficiency and enhancing overall quality and adding enterprise flexibility.
The update will exist for about 30 months and we expect to have several more Windows 10 updates published by Microsoft.
The Windows 10 19H2 update process will also be simplified by Microsoft.
The 19H2 update is similar to a regular monthly update that suggests it downloads and installs in the background for computer systems running Windows 10 May 2019 Update.
The basic principle is to reduce user interruption in the installation process. This update is released for the Windows 10 19H2 Build 18362,10000 Insiders (people who signed up to try out early versions of Windows 10 updates).
Microsoft believes the latest update uses “Controlled Feature Rollout” (CFR) as the technique by gradually increasing the audience in a controlled manner to progressively deploy new features.
This will hopefully render future updates to Windows 10 fast and efficiently.
- Anirudh is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Clickdotme. He does not like describing himself in the third-person and had a hard time coming up with these two sentences!
- How To2019.10.29How To DM On Instagram From A PC & Mac
- Apple2019.09.11Apple Event 2019: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Arcade, iPad, Watch 2019 Announced, Price & Availability
- Apple2019.09.10Apple Downplays Google Report As ‘Misleading’
- Apple2019.09.09Apple iPhone 11 Event: How To Watch, Start Time, Livestream Options, What To Expect