Listen to this article!
You can answer them straight away from your computer soon.
While Bill Gates may regret Microsoft’s loss in the mobile OS domain, it continues to work on various Android projects. It just launched Your Phone, an application that mirrors Android phone notifications so that you can see them on your computer immediately.
The Your Phone app will show new messages from Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger. If you dismiss them on your PC, it’ll also dismiss them on your phone — a convenience that saves time.
Notifications have arrived! With the Your Phone app, you can now receive and manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC. Get Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store here: https://t.co/E56Z8eVdIR pic.twitter.com/ovlKi1QOJy— Windows Insider (@windowsinsider) July 2, 2019
The feature was a hyped update of the Your Phone app that also enables you to reply to messages and carry out other tasks. Furthermore, Microsoft will finally launch something called “notification chasing” for the app that will let you click on Android notifications on Windows 10.
It then mirrors the desktop screen of your phone and lets you reply and take further steps, as Thurrott says.
Since April, the feature was tested in Insider groups. The rollout reached approximately half the PC’s already and should be finished within one week.
You need to update Windows 10 April 2018 or later to give it a shot and you can download the latest Your Phone app from this page.
- Anirudh is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Clickdotme. He does not like describing himself in the third-person and had a hard time coming up with these two sentences!
- Apple2019.09.11Apple Event 2019: iPhone 11 Pro, Apple Arcade, iPad, Watch 2019 Announced, Price & Availability
- Apple2019.09.10Apple Downplays Google Report As ‘Misleading’
- Apple2019.09.09Apple iPhone 11 Event: How To Watch, Start Time, Livestream Options, What To Expect
- Android2019.09.07Update: CamScanner Android App Is Back On The Google Play Store